ECR (Efficient Consumer Response) is a concept based on Logistics and Supply Chain Management for applicable industries including Consumer goods, Wholesale and Retail. It emphasizes on collaboration between partnership and in addition to Supply Management – an administration of Demand Management. This cooperation first took place in the USA and then Europe and Asia respectively.
ECR Thailand was founded in 1997, when Thailand underwent economic crisis, by manufacturers, retailers and suppliers. The main purposes are cost reduction and enhancement the efficiency in delivery goods to customers or consumers correctly, in time, and at reasonable price.
ECR Thailand members consist of consumer-goods manufacturers, retailers/ wholesalers, suppliers of raw-materials & packaging manufacturers. ECR Thailand has encouraged members to manage useful projects for corporation between business partners.
ECR Thailand has emphasizes on Logistics and Supply Chain optimization for consumer goods and retail/wholesale industries. We have held many useful and practical activities to share knowledge and experience among members which can sharpen members’ competitive edge, help members to remain secure in the difficult economic condition, and make profits. The mentioned activities are shown as follows:
– ECR Board Meeting every 2 months
– Meeting to share knowledge and experience among members in our working group projects. Such as, On-Shelf Availability, Collaborative planning, forecasting, and replenishment, Distribution Networking Optimization and E-Invoicing.
– ECR Thailand Dinner Talk 2015 at Colgate-Palmolive (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
– 2014 ECR Thailand Golf Tournament The Royal Trophy by HRH Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn at Bangpakong Riverside Country Club, Chachoengsao.
– 2013 ECR Thailand Conference and Exhibition under the theme “Building Brighter Future thru Supply chain Collaboration” at BITEC Bangna, Bangkok.
– 2012 ECR Thailand Conference and Exhibition under the theme “Winning Consumers’ Hearts & Minds” at Centra Government Complex, Chaengwattana, Bangkok
– 2011 ECR Thailand Conference under the theme “ Winning through Collaboration ” at Rama Gardens Hotel, Bangkok
– ECR Thailand Local Conference under the theme “ ECR for your customers ” at Asia Hotel, Bangkok
– 11th ECR Asia Pacific Conference at Centara Grand Hotel, Central World, Bangkok. Lots of specialists were speakers at the conference. Furthermore, there was a sight visit together with participants from many countries around the world.
– CATMAN (Category Management) Training Course at the Emerald Hotel
– Advance Supply Chain Management at Sirikit Conventional Centre.
– ECR CEO Luncheon Meeting at Millennium Grand Hotel, Sukhumvit
– Introduction of Supply Chain Management Course
– Advance Supply Chain Management Course (Value Chain Management)
– Category Management for Practitioner
– Cost Planning and Management Training Course for SMEs’ Growth
– Cost Planning and Management Training Course